Get The Facts on Distilled Water!
"If you are not drinking pure Distilled Water made from a pure Water Distillation System or a similar quality Water Distiller, your water doesn't come close to being as pure."
DISTILLED WATER IS THE PUREST DRINKING WATER POSSIBLE
Distilled water is the PUREST form of water. People are under the false impression that their tap water, and even bottled water and water produced by home filtration systems is "pure". It isn’t. Tap water is loaded with many types of suspended pollutants, chemicals, toxins and other contaminants. Bottled water is usually plain tap water that has been minimally filtered to get rid of the bad odor and taste. And home filtered water, (even reverse osmosis), is not pure either. Many microscopic contaminants make it through the filtering process to end up in the water you drink. And filters become clogged and neglected and can turn into breeding grounds for bacteria. If this happens, "filtered" water can actually become MORE contaminated than the source water!
The process used by Our Water Distillation Systems is the only method that produces the PUREST drinking water possible. NO OTHER WATER PURIFICATION METHOD IS AS EFFECTIVE. The Earths hydrologic cycle of water evaporation followed by condensation into rain is Natures way of purifying water. Similarly, Our distiller (also known as distillation), produces "rain in a chamber" as regular tap water is vaporized into sterilized steam and then condensed back to it’s original pure liquid state. All the waterborne contaminants such as viruses, bacteria, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals, cysts and other pollutants have been left behind. The result is 100% pure distilled water that is clean, safe and great tasting. It’s the way Nature intended it to be - PURE and FRESH as newly formed rain.
FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Produces 30 liters (approximately 8 gallons) every 24 hours.
FEATURES & CONVENIENCE:
- 316 Alloy stainless steel evaporator for increased corrosion resistance
- Incoloy (stainless steel super alloy) heating element - 1000 watt
- Volatile gas vent system eliminates VOCs prior to condensation
- Self-Sterilization Feature. With empty reserve tank, simply flip fan switch off for a couple minutes when steaming
- Plugs into any regular 110 to 120 volt outlet. (See our other models for 220 to 240 volt systems.)
- Fill manually. No water connection required.
- Automatically turns off when boiler requires filling. (Makes approx. 1.5 gallons per cycle.)
- Everything is included for a normal installation. (Post-filter and fittings.)
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs