Men's Mega Daily
Our Food Based Multivitamin Men's Formula provides all the essential vitamins and minerals an adult male needs daily. When nutrients are combined with food, they are as close to food as possible. All of the ingredients are recognized as being vital to good health. This powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, whole foods and herbs provides comprehensive nutritional support for men.
DHEA (25mg) - Natural Supplement To Help Maintain Optimal DHEA Levels
- All Natural Formula—As men and women age, the precursor hormone, DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) necessary to help modulate a number of processes within the brain and body decreases. Supplementing the diet with micronized DHEA in a gluten-free vegetarian formula may support healthy aging and mitigate many of its negative effects. Formulated and processed without artificial chemicals, ingredients, binders or fillers the non-GMO supplement was created for maximum absorption with DHEA bioavailability in mind.
- Boost Libido and Sexual Function—DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is a fundamental building block to androgen hormones, testosterone, and estrogen. DHEA levels decline with natural aging and may impact libido in both men and women, and sexual function in men. Supplementing the diet with DHEA, Micronized for Optimal Absorption and Bioavailability may increase sexual desire and improve sexual performance overall.
- Balance Blood Sugar Levels and Support Weight Control—DHEA supplementation has been effective in improving insulin action and reducing chronic inflammation in aging men and women with diagnosed glucose intolerance or insulin resistance.
- Mood and Mind Support—Supplementation with micronized DHEA may help elevate mood in mildly depressed individuals and offer protective effects from damaging high cortisol levels due to stress as we age. A positive correlation between DHEA-S (Sulfate) levels and global cognition and memory in both men and women exists. DHEA supports brain health in aging individuals.
- Elevate Immune Function—In controlled studies, DHEA supplementation was found to significantly activate immune function in some aging individuals. DHEA (25mg) Natural Supplement may support increased levels of bioavailable IGF-1 (insulin growth factor) that positively affect immune cell function.
DHEA (25mg) - Natural Supplement To Help Maintain Optimal DHEA Levels - Micronized for Optimal Absorption and Bioavailability Produced in the adrenal glands from the waxy fat-like substance cholesterol, the inert precursor hormone, DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is converted to active forms of estrogen and testosterone in both men and women. DHEA further supports insulin growth factor (IGF-1), an important stimulator for cellular growth in nearly every area of the body including the skeletal muscular system, lower organs, skin, lungs, and brain. As with other hormone concentrations, DHEA levels decline with age. This may affect the brain and body and its ability to effectively balance glucose levels, fight disease and infection, learn new information, store and retrieve memory, balance mood, and maintain a healthy weight and sexual function. Supplementing the body with all natural, micronized DHEA supports healthy aging, immune system activity, thyroid health, brain function, and bone health. The non-GMO, vegetarian, gluten-free formula was designed to boost both mood and energy levels along with hormone production.
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
|1 g (1,000 mg)
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
(Sophora japonica) (Flower Bud)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- 100 mg of Bioflavonoids added
Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can help maintain healthy tissues by neutralizing free radicals generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* This product includes bioflavonoids, which work synergistically to support vitamin C utilization.*
Natural color variation may occur in this product.